AOK igood Mini Massager
Health benefits of the AOK igood Mini Massager may include:
- Sore muscle ache and pain relief
- Improved blood circulation
- A reduction in inflammation
- Increased range in motion
- Improved posture
This “fancy” low frequency technology is likely to make an impact on those nagged with pain and discomfort! Initially we tried this massager with skepticism, but that speedily changed in a 20 minute session. The feeling of relief was so great and impressive, we urge you to try it.
What makes and AOK igood better?
- No awkward wires to tangle up on
- Infrared capabilities more than just a tens
- Infrared rays can penetrate the deeper tissues
What parts of the body are common place for a Mini igood Massager?
NECK – SHOULDER – ARM – KNEE – ANKLE – WRIST – LOWER BACK
What is an AOK igood?
An AOK igood is a portable mini massager. It is a preprogrammed portable acu-therapy massager that combines the benefits of modern Western technology with the ancient Asian Acupuncture theory of massage, acupuncture, and low frequency impulses to help relieve pain. Like the electronic muscle stimulators used by Chiropractors, this massager send low frequency impulses to help stimulate and tone muscles, improve circulation and provide completely natural pain relief in muscles and joints.
Is an igood Tourmaline Pad easy to use?
It is very easy to stick on and take off just place the pad on affected areas, such as the neck, shoulder, waist, legs and joints. Just turn it on, in a few minutes you’ll notice a difference in how you feel.
What is a Tourmaline Pad?
A Tourmaline Pad was designed to produce infrared rays. The Tourmaline in the pad introduces a natural form of far infrared. Far infrared can penetrate into the deeper tissues of the body, warm up the cells, promote blood circulation and smooth the metabolism. Lower frequencies stimulate and tone muscles to improve blood circulation and provide completely natural pain relief in the muscles and joints.
What are the components that make up an AOK igood Portable Mini Massager?
- The control Acupuncture Apparatus is programmed with different types of stimulation to relax your muscles and make you comfortable.
- 8 levels of intensity and 32 simulation waves
- Automatic time control of 20 minutes (+ or – 5%)
- Weight about 20g
- Width of pulse approximately 400ps (+ or – 20%)
- Approximate dimension of the Apparatus 1 5/8 by 1 13/16″
- Tourmaline Pad approximate dimension 5″ by 2 2/3″
- The Tourmaline Pad should be replaced after it loses its adhesive ability.
- Panasonic CR2025 Lithium Battery 3V
- Battery life – approximately 2 months at 20 minutes per day.
- The Protect Board protects the Tourmaline Pad from foreign surfaces between applications. Peel the clear plastic skin from the Tourmaline Pad and set it down on the protect board to protect the sticky surface from adhering to unwanted foreign materials.
- Convenient portable Stylish Bag uniquely designed to protect AOK igood and accessories, ideal for travel, office, school and anywhere you wish to go.
How beneficial is an igood Portable Mini Massager?
Anyone who suffers from the following conditions is bound to feel a difference.
- muscle tension
- chronic pain
The AOK Mini Touch Massager has been recommended by world-wide by
- Massage therapists
- Registered Nurses
Thousands of pain free customers swear by the AOK Touch. Because the various settings of the AOK Massager emulate the same techniques used by massage therapists, you can now get all the benefits of a deep tissue massage right in the comfort of your home. In addition, you’ll enjoy the most deep and restful sleep that you’ve had in a long time.
How often can you use it?
You can use it as often as you would like. Gradually you will be able to reduce the number of treatments to as little as once or twice a week in order to stay pain free. At some point, as you feel less of a need for pain medication, you may be able to stop taking pain pills entirely.
The advantages of owning an AOK igood Portable Mini Massager
What are the advantages of owning an AOK igood verses other similar type Tens Units?
- Unlike a Tens 7000 there are no wires to tangle up or stretch during use.
- Only one sticky pad verses 4 pads and 4 wires.
- AOK igood is more accommodative to physical activity.
- Mini igood Tourmaline Pads are easy to put on and take off.
- No odor, like you get with essential oils or other types of pads.
AOK igood operating instructions
- Take out the physiotherapy apparatus and pad, slightly rotate and work out the battery lid on the back of the apparatus and insert the battery. (The positive + pole with the battery identification CR2025 3V faces up.
- Buckle the buttons together – buckle male snap on Tourmaline Pad to female snap on Apparatus.
- Peel the pad from the protective skin and stick it on the appropriate acupuncture point. (Clean the area before using)
- Press the “ON/OFF” button, and the LCD will indicate normal display with the intensity at its weakest
- Press “+” or “-” to increase or decrease the intensity and adjust it to suit your comfort level. Remember the intensity level for easy reference.
- After 20 minutes usage, the power will shut off automatically. If you want to shut off when using just push “ON/OFF” button.
- When you are finished using the igood Mini Massager reinstall the protective skin adhering it to the Tourmaline Pad to keep it clean for the next time.
Recommended care and general maintenance
- Place the protective piece on the Tourmaline Pad promptly after use.
- Peel the Pad with the Apparatus off the body gently. Do not pull it forcibly.
- If the Pad fails to stick or perform well – clean it with water and allow it to dry or simply replace it with a new Tourmaline Pad. Do not clean the pad with organic solvent such as alcohol.
- Pad life can be extended by cleaning the skin before sticking it to the body.
- Keep the product away from moisture, high temperature, and sunlight and avoid hard knocks.
- Take out the battery if you do not intend to use it for a long period of time. CR2025 3V battery is available at the dealer.
- Do not disassemble or repair the unit yourself
- Keep out of reach of children.
When and where you are NOT recommended to use AOK igood mini massager
- If you are suffering from an infectious or acute disease
- If you are using a pacemaker or other electronic device
- Pregnant women are advised to NOT use an AOK mini massager
- In the event of a tumor or anemia
- If you are running a high fever (above 100 degrees F)
- Have a pricking feeling when the plaster is loose
- In addition to the above – the apparatus should NOT be applied to the following areas – heart, head, face, mouth, pudendum or any sensitive nerve ending.