Biofilm Defender H20 ResQ
Want to know how to get rid of biofilm?
H20 ResQ was engineered as a pre-treatment to defend against BioFilm and biological growth that is so prevalent in water. Biofilm Defender helps prevent the growth of BioFilm in water storage containers such as tanks, water barrels and drums, water systems in boats and trailers.
Treating water with Biofilm Defender extends filter life and speeds up the performance of all kinds of filters. Most people like to use this treatment with stored tap water. This product was scientifically engineered and patented to treat water with mineral ionization. It can also be used with any type of water that is being stored including tap water, river water, lake water and harvested water.
Some people prefer RapidPure Ultraceram filters to purify water.
What is Biofilm?
Biofilm is a thin slimy film of bacteria that adheres to a surface. It is a slimy-enclosed community of bacterial colonies a thin substance that readily forms in water, water storage tanks and aquariums.
H20 ResQ Water Storage Treatment and BioFilm Defender
- Treats 330 gallons
- Treats water up to 5 years
- 60%-80% of Microbial Infections are caused by bacteria growth in biofilms
- Reduces the risk of biofilm bacteria breaking loose and contaminating stored water
- Improves performance of water filters
H20 ResQ was tested and endorsed by the former Commander of Public Health Services.
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate CAS#7758-99-2.5%
- Silver Nitrate, Complexants & Stabilizers-1<%
How to use BioFilm Treatment in the following proportions:
- 1 Drop treats 1 qt of water
- 4 Drops treat one gallon of water
- 1 Vial (included) treats 55 gallons
Water Storage Treatment kit includes:
- 2 fl oz (60 ml) Copper & Silver Ion Treatment
- Empty vial and lid
- 5 ml Copper Test fluid for testing residual copper levels
- Instruction sheet
BioFilm Defender was patented and tested to treat water using copper and silver ions. The H2O ResQ Water Storage Treatment and BioFilm Defender were designed for the storage of emergency drinking water.