The Medicinal Can
The Preparedness Seeds Medicinal Herbs Can has been designed to help people meet their health needs in hard times when the family garden may well become our only resource for home remedies. Each #10 can contains 16 medicinal herb seed varieties which have been packaged for long term storage.
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting.
- 16 seed packets sealed in a #10 can.
- Plants a large herb garden.
- Packaged for long term storage. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder.
- All non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
- Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
- Complete planting instructions included.
ASWAGANDA – 100 seeds
LICORICE – 50 seeds
ST. JOHNS WORT – 200 seeds
HOREHOUND – 100 seeds
ARNICA – 50 seeds
CALENDULA – 100 seeds
STINGING NETTLE – 200 seeds
MILK THISTLE – 50 seeds
ECHINACEA – 100 seeds
PEPPERMINT – 200 seeds
BLACK ELDERBERRY – 100 seeds
DANDELION – 200 seeds
CAYENNE – 100 seeds
YARROW – 100 seeds
UVA URSI – 50 seeds
OREGON GRAPE – 50 seeds
*Important – Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seed, substitutions may occur!
These seeds will keep for AT LEAST 4-5 years on a shelf at 70 degrees and much longer if kept at lower temperatures.