Nano Gravity Water Filter 7.5″ x 2.5″
Nano Fiber #1 Lightweight Filter
- Guarantee safe checkout
Nano Gravity Water Filter 7 ½” x 2 ½”
#1 Filter Partnered with Space Certified Technology
Nanofiber Filter Distinguished Attributes – How do Nano Fiber Filters Remove Contaminants?
- Not a mechanical filter media that relies on pore size to remove contaminants
- The removal of sub-micron contaminants is achieved through electro-adhesion and ion exchange
- Its main ingredient is the mineral pseudoboehimite, AIO(OH)
- Each gram of Alumina fiber has a surface area greater than 500 sq. meters
- Active fibers are 2 nm in diameter and approximately 250 nm in length
- The crystal structure of this mineral creates a natural electrokinetic potential of Al+++ on the surface of the fiber
- It is not an electrostatic charge that can be dissipated by alcohol immersion
- Charge potential maintains integrity between pH of 5.0 – 9.5 in polar liquids
- The available hydroxyl group in each fiber will also exchange protons with many electropositive colloids to retain them through a form of ion exchange
- The Crystal structure allows for an extremely high surface area and a large number of active sites for sub-micron contamination removal
- The pore size of the media is engineered in that the charge field covers the entire void of every pore
- There are roughly 400 layers of these pores in the thickness of the media that contamination passes through during filtration, creating a tortuous path
- The charge field removes the negatively charged sub-micron particles while the fiber structure of the media captures the larger particles
- Nano-fiber filters capture “small” particles that are not generally captured by conventional, mechanical filters
- Nano-fiber filters also capture organic/microbial macromolecules
- Mean pore size of 1.25 microns
- Cartridge pressure drop <0.1 bar
- Distinct benefits: High flow rates, low-pressure drop at Sub-micron retention
- Each layer has Nanoalumina, powdered activated carbon, Antimicrobial silver, and approximately 400 layers of charge fibers
- Filters enough water to sustain a family of four, for up to six months in an emergency, disaster situation
- Outperforms all-ceramic Gravity Free Flowing Filters
- 2 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ large Nano Filter with a 5-micron outer wrap
- Threaded ½” shaft, wing nut with two flat washers
- Very lightweight, easy to use, quick to install
- Filter accepts water from floods, lakes, rain, well, taps, and river
- Captures viruses that are too small for other filtration systems
- Ideal to use in rapid-response situations
- Durable and not fragile like other ceramic filters
- Ideal for water bags, stainless steel cans, buckets, etc
- Essentially the same thing as a Rapid Pure filter, but in a larger size
Nano Gravity Water Filter Reduction Levels and Specifications:
- Filters water nearly 200 times faster than a usual (micron) filter
- Lasts longer, holds 20-25 times more dirt and contaminants than a customary mechanical (micron filter) capable of removing viruses
- 99.9999% virus reduction
- 99.9998% bacterial reduction
- 99.99% cysts, Guardia reduction
- Reduces, fluoride, chlorine, lead, heavy metals, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, DNA, RNA, arsenic, chromium, endotoxins, mercury, and much more
- Silver/Carbon infused makes it anti-microbial
- 5-micron pre-filter outer wrap for longer filter life
- The average flow rate for one 7.5” NANO Fiber Electro-Positive Gravity filter is approximately 12 gallons per hour
- Exceeds** EPA and the World Health Organization’s protective standards for the removal of viruses, bacteria, cysts
The advantage of a Nano Gravity Water Filter versus an RO Membrane?
Nano-fiber media has a much larger pore size that allows for higher flow rates, and lower pressure drop, even without the finer media it can still remove Sub-micron particles due to an inherent charged field that extends through the layers of the filter. Therefore, no water loss and 100% of the water passes through for complete filtration.
Whereas, RO Membranes work on the basis of mechanical filtration; they need high pressure and small pore size to remove Sub-micron particles.
Nano Certified Space Technology is the same water filtration that NASA uses to keep Astronauts safe and healthy.
This 7.5 x 2.5 Nano Gravity Water Filter closely resembles Rapid Pure Trail Blazer Ultra light Filter 5.0 L/M 6.5” and Trail Blazer 3.6”. The greatest difference is its size and flow rate, Nano Gravity Water Filters flow much faster mostly because of increased filter space. Even though we liked the smaller filters we were forced to switch suppliers after Rapid Pure sold out to another company.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Recently viewed products
Nano Gravity Water Filter 7.5″ x 2.5″