Ultrasonic Fruit Vegetable Washer – The Answer How to Remove Pesticides From Fruits and Vegetables!
Ultrasonic Fruit Vegetable Washer
Decompose Pesticides, Sterilize and Disinfect Fruits and Vegetables
Ultrasonic Ozone cleaners have suddenly become the modern day vegetable washing machine. Clean Bar Ultrasonic Fruit Washer is among the best vegetable cleaners. This portable fruit and vegetable cleaning bar utilizes ultrasonic waves and ozone technology to sterilize, deodorize and clean fruits and vegetables.
This Ultrasonic Fruit Vegetable Washer is a portable cleaning appliance that cleans, sterilizes and deodorizes objects by utilizing long and short ultrasound waves. It removes fine dust, pesticides and surface contaminants from objects even as it sterilizes bacteria with water soluble ozone.
Charge it once use it 30 times. Great for garden produce, fruits, meats, tableware, kids toys and etc.
Clean Bar is an Ultrasonic Fruit Vegetable Washer that utilizes Ultrasound and Oxygen Dual-Core Technology to break down Pesticide Residue. Ultrasound Oxygen Dual Core Technology kills Bacteria and Viruses up to 90% in 5 minutes. Oxygen content <0.3PPm is lower than the industry standard.
Ultrasonic cavitations in water generate huge instantaneous pressure blasts all of which continuously impact surfaces. Bubbling into gaps and crevices creates separation. In the end ultrasonic movement effectively removes dirt from surfaces. The crushing emulsification removes pesticides and kills bacteria.
High-tech innovation uses oxygen for sterilization. Dual core technology oxygen creates no smell during sterilization therefore; the process is healthy and safe for you and your family.
Clean Bar is a classic design with a rounded body and tapered top. A small body with an exquisite waist makes it look stylish and sophisticated.
Three modes of power allow control for cleaning Tableware, Meat, Fruits and Vegetables.
Biodegradable environmentally safe ABS friendly material, water proof, dust proof, bright and delicate color.
Ultrasonic Fruit and Vegetable Washer has Powerful battery life:
2100mAh rechargeable lithium battery – recharge and use up to 30 times
- Green Ultrasonic Fruit Vegetable Washer
- Power Adapter
- Product Manual
- Packaging Box
How do you remove pesticides from fruits and vegetables naturally? What can I use to clean my fruits and vegetables? What are some veggie wash ingredients? Is it safe to use vinegar or acetic acid to clean produce?
Dr. Woods and Dr. Kemble: “Vinegar or acetic acid is safe to use as a home remedy to clean, sanitize or surface sterilize a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. However, the extent and effectiveness of sanitation by using vinegar will depend on the nature of the suspected disease-causing agents. In other words, fungi and bacteria can be effectively removed from these fresh products by using vinegar, but the effectiveness of the vinegar depends on which bacterium and/or fungus is on (or suspected to be on) the fruit or vegetable, the concentration of the vinegar, the temperature of the water and the amount of time the produce is exposed to the vinegar.”
Fruit and Vegetable Washer Machine
Clean Bar Fruit and Vegetable Washer is a portable cleaning device that produces ultrasound waves, simultaneously removes fine dust, pesticide residues and contaminants. Veggie fruit cleaner can also sterilize and clean small tableware, cooking utensils, baby products and etc. Furthermore Ultrasonic Ozone enhances the safety and freshness of food by removing the contaminants that are stuck in dented areas of fruits and vegetables. And besides Clean Bar is a more effective way to decontaminate garden produce when compared to cleaning and rinsing food by hand at home.
FDA agrees ozone containing water can effectively remove microbes. Ozone contained water successfully removes bacteria and virus.
Item# SSCH GY-3880
Power (W): 10W
Certification: CE, CE
Warranty: One Year
Washing Mode: Ozone
Rated voltage: DC8.4V
Function: Disinfection of fruits and vegetables
Current Rating: 1.2A
Product Dimension: 103*292mm
Category: Fruit and vegetable ozone cleaner
Best Ways to Reassure You Eat Safe Fruits and Vegetables!
- Buy a Portable Fruit and Vegetable Washer and decontaminate your veggies before you eat them.
- Grow your own fruits and vegetables. When produce comes from your own garden you know exactly where it came from.
- Shop the local farmers market and produce stands. Their produce is often picked fresh. Local growers are likely to use fewer pesticides. And besides Local farmers are easier to contact and get the details.
- Peel off fruit skins and vegetables skins where possible. Even before you remove the skin wash it first to eliminate surface pesticide and residue.
- Make a produce wash by mixing one teaspoon of sea salt per cup of water or dilute water with vinegar and let soak. Fill a large bowl with 4 parts water to 1 part plain white vinegar. Soak fruits and vegetables in the mixture, then rinse off.
- Soak and wash produce with a commercial produce wash found in the produce section of your grocery store. A vegetable fruit wash is said to remove pesticide residue and be safe.
- Studies have revealed that washing your produce can reduce the pesticide residue, but it won’t eliminate all pesticides.
- Another way is to use warm water and rub your produce for as long as you would your hands.
- If a mild chemical free soap is available, use a small amount to scrub fruits and vegetables thoroughly and then rinse.
- Be familiar with which fruits and vegetables pose the most risk for pesticide residue. Some produce, such as strawberries, peppers, peaches, cherries, apples and greens typically pose more risk since they generally have higher levels of pesticides. Avocados, bananas, corn, watermelon, cauliflower and broccoli are the fruits and vegetables that typically have less pesticide residue.
- Where possible buy organic fruits and vegetables to avoid pesticide residue. Though more expensive, certified organic produce is grown without the use of artificial pesticides.
- If you don’t want to go through the hassle of manually cleaning everything buy an Ultrasonic Fruit and Veggie Cleaning Bar that is on sale today.